changshung is good, Got my Hexen and SGT78 samples

A biggest set of reviews about all online research chemicals vendors and suppliers!
mdkabang
Posts: 7
Joined: 10 Sep 2019, 03:08

20 Sep 2019, 18:04

changshung is good, Got my Hexen and SGT78 samples though her delivery is slow. you order and wait for 2-3 days to get tracking and it takes about 5-7 days for your order to get to you. I definitely prefer her over so many scammers online.
Arnold
Posts: 7
Joined: 21 Sep 2019, 08:15

21 Sep 2019, 08:18

Link?
clairefreeman
Posts: 15
Joined: 13 Sep 2019, 19:06

23 Sep 2019, 17:10

mdkabang wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 18:04
changshung is good, Got my Hexen and SGT78 samples though her delivery is slow. you order and wait for 2-3 days to get tracking and it takes about 5-7 days for your order to get to you. I definitely prefer her over so many scammers online.
Yes, She is good, but her services takes days to give you tracking, But once you got the tracking, you gonna have what you ordered for. I have been ordering 5fmdmb2201, 4fadb, etizolam and EU from her.
mdkabang
Posts: 7
Joined: 10 Sep 2019, 03:08

23 Sep 2019, 19:00

Arnold wrote:
21 Sep 2019, 08:18
Link?
Check her name on the search option of this forum, I think she has some few Ads on here. or you can email her via changshung@protonmail.com
tuscanblenda
Posts: 6
Joined: 13 Sep 2019, 19:13

24 Sep 2019, 01:08

clairefreeman wrote:
23 Sep 2019, 17:10
mdkabang wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 18:04
changshung is good, Got my Hexen and SGT78 samples though her delivery is slow. you order and wait for 2-3 days to get tracking and it takes about 5-7 days for your order to get to you. I definitely prefer her over so many scammers online.
Yes, She is good, but her services takes days to give you tracking, But once you got the tracking, you gonna have what you ordered for. I have been ordering 5fmdmb2201, 4fadb, etizolam and EU from her.
I thought Changshung was a 'He' lol; anyway Changshung is good, I ordered a sample pack of Eti and all was good. She shipped out on time. Looking forward to place another order.
clairefreeman
Posts: 15
Joined: 13 Sep 2019, 19:06

26 Sep 2019, 13:41

tuscanblenda wrote:
24 Sep 2019, 01:08
clairefreeman wrote:
23 Sep 2019, 17:10
mdkabang wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 18:04
changshung is good, Got my Hexen and SGT78 samples though her delivery is slow. you order and wait for 2-3 days to get tracking and it takes about 5-7 days for your order to get to you. I definitely prefer her over so many scammers online.
Yes, She is good, but her services takes days to give you tracking, But once you got the tracking, you gonna have what you ordered for. I have been ordering 5fmdmb2201, 4fadb, etizolam and EU from her.
I thought Changshung was a 'He' lol; anyway Changshung is good, I ordered a sample pack of Eti and all was good. She shipped out on time. Looking forward to place another order.
You are lucky she shipped out your package on time. She usually takes about 48 hours or more after payment to get you tracking. I ordered Eutylone and Etizolam on Friday, and it is on Money that she gave me tracking.
But I am not complaining though, at least she is legit and her products are good too.
changshung
Posts: 92
Joined: 14 Sep 2019, 13:03

29 Sep 2019, 02:59

Verified Chinese Vendor, Check out our updated Product list;

5f-mdmb2201, 5F-ADB, 4f adb, 4cn adb, MMB2101, SGT151, SGT78, SGT24, SGT263, hexen, mdphp201, EBK, n-hex, Eutylone, Etizolam, Diclazepam, Hexylone, JWH-018, JWH-201, 4CDC, MED, NDH, HEP, GBK, 2FDCK, Diethylone, TH-PVP, 3F-PVP, 4-BR-PVP, 3MEOPCP, 3F-PM, 3HOPCP, 5MEO, 48800, 4-CN-BINACA-ADB, 5cladb-a,

Email; changshung@protonmail.com
Wickr; changshung
seyawhyte
Posts: 4
Joined: 13 Sep 2019, 19:09

01 Oct 2019, 21:04

mdkabang wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 18:04
changshung is good, Got my Hexen and SGT78 samples though her delivery is slow. you order and wait for 2-3 days to get tracking and it takes about 5-7 days for your order to get to you. I definitely prefer her over so many scammers online.
Changshung is good, I am waiting for my second order to come through, this Thursday. Its just a kg of Eutylone, once it is here, my friends are planning to place their orders as well.
For me, I have just worry with her, Her communication is too brave and strict, She is always about business and nothing else. But I understand, its maybe for security and professional reasons.
tuscanblenda
Posts: 6
Joined: 13 Sep 2019, 19:13

07 Oct 2019, 21:19

seyawhyte wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 21:04
mdkabang wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 18:04
changshung is good, Got my Hexen and SGT78 samples though her delivery is slow. you order and wait for 2-3 days to get tracking and it takes about 5-7 days for your order to get to you. I definitely prefer her over so many scammers online.
Changshung is good, I am waiting for my second order to come through, this Thursday. Its just a kg of Eutylone, once it is here, my friends are planning to place their orders as well.
For me, I have just worry with her, Her communication is too brave and strict, She is always about business and nothing else. But I understand, its maybe for security and professional reasons.
Got her Eutylone too some weeks back and the quality was very good.
waiting for my clients to place another order and also waiting for the Chinese holidays to finish. Wanna try her SGT and JWH series.
landrycoswell
Posts: 6
Joined: 07 Oct 2019, 22:14

09 Oct 2019, 23:48

tuscanblenda wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 21:19
seyawhyte wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 21:04
mdkabang wrote:
20 Sep 2019, 18:04
changshung is good, Got my Hexen and SGT78 samples though her delivery is slow. you order and wait for 2-3 days to get tracking and it takes about 5-7 days for your order to get to you. I definitely prefer her over so many scammers online.
Changshung is good, I am waiting for my second order to come through, this Thursday. Its just a kg of Eutylone, once it is here, my friends are planning to place their orders as well.
For me, I have just worry with her, Her communication is too brave and strict, She is always about business and nothing else. But I understand, its maybe for security and professional reasons.
Got her Eutylone too some weeks back and the quality was very good.
waiting for my clients to place another order and also waiting for the Chinese holidays to finish. Wanna try her SGT and JWH series.
I tried her SGTs last month and the quality is good. But I don't know about the JWHs.
Post Reply