Flight AMS (excellent 'noid vendor)

A biggest set of reviews about all online research chemicals vendors and suppliers!
irongron

20 Apr 2019, 12:40

Took me a while to stumble on this fairly excellent cannabinoid products vendor finally at https://flightams.com

I used to get Mad Hatter vape juice from chem.eu and gr8research chemicals and I've had too many hassles with them with regards to shipping. The former didn't offer tracked mail outside of the EU & the latter were pricks and woulldn't ship to Ukraine via bank transfer (bitcoin only). Was too hard & risky to fuck around with BTC here.

Anyway. I found Flight AMS and they have a really good range of 'noid products frorm Herbs to vape juice C-Liquids and not just Mad Hatter which isn't that good...it's ok They have several different brands of C-Liquids.

My initial order arrived today. several bottles of Black Diamond & Dry Balls C-Liquid vape juice.

They are really helpful, as some couriers don't ship to Ukraine and initially they sent my order via UPS and as it turned out the package made it to a warehouse in Estonia and was sent back to Spain! UPS would not deliver to my postcode, probably 'cos I live 60km from the war zone (separatist pro-rusky assholes fuckin' shit up here inddirectly in that way, they should all fuck off to Russia if they love it so much, the USSR is finished).

So when the package went back to the sender, the Flight AMS dude happily sent it back again with another courier called Correos and it arrived. So UPS = Useless Parcel Service!

Anhyway, I recoomend them as a reeliable vendor and will be ordering regularly as I go through the juice steadily. I'm not into social media, but if any of you have FB or IG you can get a 20% bonus with your first order apparently. I have attached a screen shot of it to this post.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 1.34.03 PM.png
Flight AMS bonus offer screen shot
Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 1.34.03 PM.png (191.63 KiB) Viewed 797 times
rechem-china

23 Apr 2019, 06:23

http://www.rechem-china.com/
supply mdphpS 4-ACO-DMT, 4-ACO-DET, DPT,2FDCK,BENZOS,cannabinoids and sarms peptides and steroids and hormones
REAL legit vendor with best price
rechem-china@protonmail.com
wickr me : chemicals2018
Yuanhua

23 Apr 2019, 09:17

supply mdma 4-ACO-DMT, 3mmc, DPT,2FDCK,cannabinoids and sarms peptides and steroids and hormones
REAL legit vendor with best price
rose@hbyuanhua.com
skype/whatsapp:+8615530811755
irongron

11 Jun 2019, 13:26

2nd order from this vendor came today. I ordered 10 bottles of vape juice, they gave me 12. :)
hollyyyy

13 Jun 2019, 11:14

my brother ordered from them and he wasn t happy :( said to expensive for that quality should be much better
he said waisting money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!