[AVOID SITE][SCAM] RCVendors.Com

A biggest set of reviews about all online research chemicals vendors and suppliers!
lezergold

16 Jun 2019, 14:57

Hello everyone , avoid this forum rcvendors.com ! Try chemforum.org !!!

Gheorgherre is the administrator , as the forum looks , he looks the same haha .. he doesn't know how to change the theme lol maybe he doesn't know how to change his clothes :)))
He is promoting FOXCHEMS ! FOXCHEMS based in NL (Netherlands) , but their site ( or HIS site haha) is made in wordpress with shit theme and also .

You little ass bitch , you are promoting FOXCHEMS who are from Netherlands and they got a romanian WhatsApp number you fucking idiot , hope you get to jail !!

GHEORGHERRE'S PHONE NUMBER - 0736172290 (this number is on FOXCHEM) , the site is made like rcvendors.com with 0 aknowledge of how to moderate and install a fucking script .
Please report him and this number everywhere and maybe to the police like i did !
narcoschems.com

17 Jun 2019, 11:25

lezergold wrote:

Gheorgherre is the administrator , as the forum looks , he looks the same haha .. he doesn't know how to change the theme lol maybe he doesn't know how to change his clothes :)))
He is promoting FOXCHEMS ! FOXCHEMS based in NL (Netherlands) , but their site ( or HIS site haha) is made in wordpress with shit theme and also .

You little ass bitch , you are promoting FOXCHEMS who are from Netherlands and they got a romanian WhatsApp number you fucking idiot , hope you get to jail !!

GHEORGHERRE'S PHONE NUMBER - 0736172290 (this number is on FOXCHEM) , the site is made like rcvendors.com with 0 aknowledge of how to moderate and install a fucking script .
Please report him and this number everywhere and maybe to the police like i did !
And if we have number on whatssup romanian what? I can have number of usa uk spain japan etc you are idiot really
lezergold

17 Jun 2019, 11:34

narcoschems.com wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 11:25
lezergold wrote:

And if we have number on whatssup romanian what? I can have number of usa uk spain japan etc you are idiot really
Haha gheorgherre logged out and now you are active and reply, go fuck yourself, all reliable vendors have a decent vocabulary you fucking scammer who doesn't know how to speak with customers.

I like you because you speak by yourself by 3 r accounts, you are so lonely my friend.
Try to make another site you fucking scum bag
gheorgherre

17 Jun 2019, 13:36

Hm I am not like you to use multiple accounts anyway I will stop reply. Just do your thing
lezergold

20 Jun 2019, 19:36

gheorgherre wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 13:36
Hm I am not like you to use multiple accounts anyway I will stop reply. Just do your thing
This account is unique you fucking romanian or moldovean, you are shame of our country! You are a fucking junkie who enters in paranoia when you don't have to puf puf and try to make money by scamming people, you are a fucking idiot.
Lost money with this idiot! Read this before you ask him for help!

Scam, scam, scam! Check me on chemforum if u think this guy tells the truth! Respect and stay away from idiots, they'll go to jail soon.
If you have gheorgherres address or something PM me, i want to show him how you must do it silent anf professional, fucking bastard haha
lawerence

24 Jun 2019, 05:34

Dude not cool! Cop caller
gheorgherre

24 Jun 2019, 05:57

lawerence wrote:
24 Jun 2019, 05:34
Dude not cool! Cop caller
OH yeah he is with the cops, or he is the cops🤔