3mmcshop.com

A biggest set of reviews about all online research chemicals vendors and suppliers!
Raf66
Posts: 213
Joined: 13 Sep 2018, 15:20

01 Dec 2018, 07:46

Hello Friends,

So on 28.11 i posted my order with 3mmcshop.com, it was 10:30 pm so thats why i did first receive the BTC adress on 29.11 at 9:00 am.
I did directly transfer the BTC and at 10:00 am 29.11 the transfer was completed.
3mmcshop Team did responde to my mails and confirmed that everything was ok.
Theorticly i supposed to get the Tracking number on 30.11
But i did not receive the tracking number until now :(
I will update the status as soon as i hopfully receive the tracking number and the Packet :ugeek:

Peace
User avatar
gheorgherre
Posts: 439
Joined: 03 Nov 2018, 15:05
Location: Moldova
Contact:

01 Dec 2018, 16:32

Raf66 wrote:
01 Dec 2018, 07:46
Hello Friends,

So on 28.11 i posted my order with 3mmcshop.com, it was 10:30 pm so thats why i did first receive the BTC adress on 29.11 at 9:00 am.
I did directly transfer the BTC and at 10:00 am 29.11 the transfer was completed.
3mmcshop Team did responde to my mails and confirmed that everything was ok.
Theorticly i supposed to get the Tracking number on 30.11
But i did not receive the tracking number until now :(
I will update the status as soon as i hopfully receive the tracking number and the Packet :ugeek:

Peace
Dont worry everything will be more then alright.
Raf66
Posts: 213
Joined: 13 Sep 2018, 15:20

01 Dec 2018, 18:34

@ gehorgeherre,
Thank you
Raf66
Posts: 213
Joined: 13 Sep 2018, 15:20

02 Dec 2018, 13:43

Hello,

They did reapond to my mails on sunday!!!
Great service!!!!!! :P
Raf66
Posts: 213
Joined: 13 Sep 2018, 15:20

02 Dec 2018, 17:15

Still waiting for tracking number
User avatar
gheorgherre
Posts: 439
Joined: 03 Nov 2018, 15:05
Location: Moldova
Contact:

02 Dec 2018, 19:42

Raf66 wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 17:15
Still waiting for tracking number
On monday you will have it for sure mate.
Peace!
Raf66
Posts: 213
Joined: 13 Sep 2018, 15:20

02 Dec 2018, 19:55

8-) Peace
gheorgherre wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 19:42
Raf66 wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 17:15
Still waiting for tracking number
On monday you will have it for sure mate.
Peace!
Raf66
Posts: 213
Joined: 13 Sep 2018, 15:20

03 Dec 2018, 14:23

I have a bad luck… still did not get the tracking number…
The package has been shiped according to 3mmcshop but there was some mistake and thats why they couldnt send me the tracking number until now :(
I hope that they will send it to me tonight
rchemhun
Posts: 60
Joined: 13 Oct 2018, 10:16

03 Dec 2018, 15:50

Raf66 wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 14:23
I have a bad luck… still did not get the tracking number…
The package has been shiped according to 3mmcshop but there was some mistake and thats why they couldnt send me the tracking number until now :(
I hope that they will send it to me tonight
Hi Raf,

I don't understand. I always get the tr. nbr, after they check my payment. Usually 2-3 hours.

But no worry, you get your order without tr. nbr. also. ;)

Regards
Raf66
Posts: 213
Joined: 13 Sep 2018, 15:20

03 Dec 2018, 17:58

Really only 2-3 hours, thats insane
Man when i ordered with 3mmc.org it took 2 days between payment confirmation (BTC WAS COMPLETED IMEEDIATLY) and the mail with track number.
And now as you can see mu bad luck, it has been 4 days since payment confirmation and no tracking number
I love this shop, and every one is happy with them.
I know they will send it but i hate this delay
Peace :(
rchemhun wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 15:50
Raf66 wrote:
03 Dec 2018, 14:23
I have a bad luck… still did not get the tracking number…
The package has been shiped according to 3mmcshop but there was some mistake and thats why they couldnt send me the tracking number until now :(
I hope that they will send it to me tonight
Hi Raf,

I don't understand. I always get the tr. nbr, after they check my payment. Usually 2-3 hours.

But no worry, you get your order without tr. nbr. also. ;)

Regards
Post Reply