Netherlands rcs supplier

You didn't find information about any vendor? Just ask our users about them!
Polygun20

07 Jan 2020, 06:53

Hello hope you all are enjoying this new year! We are suppliers of research chemicals from Netherlands, our products on deck are ketamine, 2fma, aphp, 3fpm and alprazolam. We are working on increasing our product variety but as of now that's all we got on deck.

Sample orders from 5g are accepted and payment through bitcoins.

Email: polygunpaynerc@protonmail.com
Wickr: polygun20

Serious contacts only πŸ€“.
Polygun20

13 Jan 2020, 19:27

We are suppliers of research chemicals from Netherlands, our products on deck are ketamine, 2fma, aphp, 3fpm and alprazolam. We are working on increasing our product variety but as of now that's all we got on deck.
Meth soon be available too

Lucy ket

14 Jan 2020, 13:30

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻After several years of chemical researching this is my first ever review. Over the course of 7 or 8 years I’ve tried various vendors, some good, some bad, some truly awful.

I decided to give Chempirates a run following rave reviews, with the exception of the odd blip. I don’t know. Perhaps competitors like to tarnish for their own gain?!

Anyway, I’ve since received 6 orders from Chempirates, all arrived in good time, well packaged and yep, the products were excellent.

Etiz: cloudy, immediate stress relief.
Clon: more potent. highly enjoyable.
HEXEN: personal fav, oh yes.
3-MMC: joint fav. Euphoric cloud NINE.

Thank you Chempirates πŸ’«
Blablabla

14 Jan 2020, 21:33

Lucy ket wrote: ↑
14 Jan 2020, 13:30
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻After several years of chemical researching this is my first ever review. Over the course of 7 or 8 years I’ve tried various vendors, some good, some bad, some truly awful.

I decided to give Chempirates a run following rave reviews, with the exception of the odd blip. I don’t know. Perhaps competitors like to tarnish for their own gain?!

Anyway, I’ve since received 6 orders from Chempirates, all arrived in good time, well packaged and yep, the products were excellent.

Etiz: cloudy, immediate stress relief.
Clon: more potent. highly enjoyable.
HEXEN: personal fav, oh yes.
3-MMC: joint fav. Euphoric cloud NINE.

Thank you Chempirates πŸ’«
Did you learn of chempirates from this forum or somewhere else?
Blablabla

14 Jan 2020, 21:38

Polygun20 wrote: ↑
13 Jan 2020, 19:27
We are suppliers of research chemicals from Netherlands, our products on deck are ketamine, 2fma, aphp, 3fpm and alprazolam. We are working on increasing our product variety but as of now that's all we got on deck.
Meth soon be available too

Can anyone verify?