ChemPirate.com

sledziu
Posts: 133
Joined: 26 Jan 2019, 17:23

02 Sep 2019, 09:49

RcBarcelona wrote:
01 Sep 2019, 21:23
sledziu wrote:
31 Aug 2019, 12:08
people don t listen that idiot Barry he is troll from TRRC and that's why he is writing fake reviews for chempirate
fucking idiot I m ordering every second week from nearly year from them and just one time order missing but they reship after 2weeks
if u ordering from them always order with tracking nmb event if your order was missing they will reship but if your order will be lost and ordering was without tracking nmb U will loos it all and its just happened so
but for me they are the best now :)
THAN FUCK THE BARRy AND ORDERED WITH NO WORRIES :) :idea: :oops:
You are a troll too my friend
another fuckin idiot looks like Barry :idea: :oops: fuck U
sledziu
Posts: 133
Joined: 26 Jan 2019, 17:23

02 Sep 2019, 09:51

RcBarcelona wrote:
01 Sep 2019, 21:23
sledziu wrote:
31 Aug 2019, 12:08
people don t listen that idiot Barry he is troll from TRRC and that's why he is writing fake reviews for chempirate
fucking idiot I m ordering every second week from nearly year from them and just one time order missing but they reship after 2weeks
if u ordering from them always order with tracking nmb event if your order was missing they will reship but if your order will be lost and ordering was without tracking nmb U will loos it all and its just happened so
but for me they are the best now :)
THAN FUCK THE BARRy AND ORDERED WITH NO WORRIES :) :idea: :oops:
You are a troll too my friend
another idiot rcBarcelona ssuck my dick looks like fake Barry friend or same user
than FUCK U because u are with him trolls
Ungustl
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 Aug 2019, 16:05

04 Sep 2019, 06:46

Is ChemPirate a trusted vendor and still online?
Regards Ungustl
Barry
Posts: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2019, 11:19

04 Sep 2019, 19:04

Ungustl wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 06:46
Is ChemPirate a trusted vendor and still online?
Regards Ungustl
Chempirate scam site! Avoid
sledziu
Posts: 133
Joined: 26 Jan 2019, 17:23

10 Sep 2019, 20:12

Barry wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 19:04
Ungustl wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 06:46
Is ChemPirate a trusted vendor and still online?
Regards Ungustl
Chempirate scam site! Avoid
Barry is fucking scammer
Chempirate is the best don t listen that idiot he is troll from TRRC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barrrrryyyyyy ssuck my cock U fucking TROLL
Barry
Posts: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2019, 11:19

10 Sep 2019, 20:47

Ungustl wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 06:46
Is ChemPirate a trusted vendor and still online?
Regards Ungustl
Sledziu = Chempirate site admin
sledziu
Posts: 133
Joined: 26 Jan 2019, 17:23

12 Sep 2019, 10:17

Barry wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 20:47
Ungustl wrote:
04 Sep 2019, 06:46
Is ChemPirate a trusted vendor and still online?
Regards Ungustl
Sledziu = Chempirate site admin
baryyyy u fucking idiot U are THR REAL RC scammer and troll than stop writing bullshit
BARRRYYYYYYYY IDIOT AND SCAMMER DO NOT LISTEN THAT SSUCKER FROM TRRC!!!!!!!!
AVOID HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
marky
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Sep 2019, 18:53

21 Sep 2019, 18:56

l have to say that chempirate are the best site out there.
they have strongest rc on market.
sledziu
Posts: 133
Joined: 26 Jan 2019, 17:23

22 Sep 2019, 11:31

thank U chempirate team it was may best weekend ever U are THE BEST :) :idea: :oops:
tonio70
Posts: 12
Joined: 03 Sep 2019, 13:39

23 Sep 2019, 14:47

Hello !
I have quite mixed feelings with my first experience buying from ChemPirate :
I've ordered 7 products, paid in bitcoin for 95€ shipping included, on 16th september.
The order arrived to me on 21st september, quick shipping, so far so good...
But when I opened the enveloppe, I only found 5 products out the the 7 I paid for, 4MPHP and 4F-MPH are missing.
I wrote messages on the webshop chat and email... waiting for an answer now.
I think this is probably due to an oversight and that I will receive an answer shortly. If anybody working at ChemPirate reads this, please feel free to answer here by private message.
I will of course write back here to state about what will happen but I don't doubt it will be a positive outcome :)
Have a nice day !
Post Reply