The Real RC

A biggest set of reviews about all online research chemicals vendors and suppliers!
Phish96

10 Jul 2019, 23:09

So update. Messaged the vendor about my package I order on June 14th and what I should do. Well they have now, like magic, earsed my whole support ticket. I got the screen shots og my order and of the support tickets that were generated, the whole no support ticket not found. Literally got in contact with them last night, today gone. What am I supposed to believe? I been selectively scam. All USA customer order at your own risk. No way this just some mistake, but got another support in to see what exactly happened. But until then beware. I will update when or if I get a explaination for this odd behaviour. All ways go tracking, no proof it was even sent. Just got to go by trust which I have little of now after this whole thing.

Won't let me attach screen shots. To big ideas on how to do it? Would like the forum to see and to help others if this is happening to then
vrasey

11 Jul 2019, 01:12

16 Days and still nothing, still holding out hope as it hasn't been that long but we'll see i guess.
Greyl

11 Jul 2019, 14:12

Phish96 wrote:
So update. Messaged the vendor about my package I order on June 14th and what I should do. Well they have now, like magic, earsed my whole support ticket. I got the screen shots og my order and of the support tickets that were generated, the whole no support ticket not found. Literally got in contact with them last night, today gone. What am I supposed to believe? I been selectively scam. All USA customer order at your own risk. No way this just some mistake, but got another support in to see what exactly happened. But until then beware. I will update when or if I get a explaination for this odd behaviour. All ways go tracking, no proof it was even sent. Just got to go by trust which I have little of now after this whole thing.

Won't let me attach screen shots. To big ideas on how to do it? Would like the forum to see and to help others if this is happening to then

Are you sure your ticket was deleted and not moved to the "Resolve Tickets" tab?

That's where they go once he's answered you. I've submitted multiple support tickets and he's always been very quick to reply.
therealrc

11 Jul 2019, 15:33

always mail to therealrc@protonmail.com

the ticket system still has some bugs inside.
Phish96

12 Jul 2019, 03:28

Greyl wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 14:12
Phish96 wrote:

Are you sure your ticket was deleted and not moved to the "Resolve Tickets" tab?

That's where they go once he's answered you. I've submitted multiple support tickets and he's always been very quick to reply.
Ya I checked. Also nothing.
Phish96

12 Jul 2019, 03:34

therealrc wrote:

But it worked fine before. But as soon as I messaged a problem it just gets deleted? Very suspicious. Maybe I am paranoid but one heck of a coincidence. Right?
Then I get 2 different prices for a reship? Very messy, hope you clean it up, but not on money. Simple fix? Tracking.
Phish96

12 Jul 2019, 03:42

Also when I go-to my order. The one I payed for, only say booked. It does not say shipped. How do I even know it was sent out? No tracking, doesnt even say shipped. Makes me feel it wasn't sent out. I mean how would anyone feel or think with all that when it's not even tracked. To look at ot, you never sent it out and now you want more money. I mean come on man
Charac

12 Jul 2019, 08:57

My question is how safe is it to order from that shop. They have a lot of interesting produts but shipping from the netherlands. especially german customers have reported that since a couple of month 50% of all orders shipped from NL got seized by costums. I have read that every airbubble enlvelope with a printed label gets screened. How are your experience with orders to germany? Thx
Nodden

12 Jul 2019, 09:40

Just ordered 2g of SL-164. It says that my order is completed. When do I get my tracking number? 8-) :idea:
therealrc

12 Jul 2019, 10:41

Phish96 wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 03:34
therealrc wrote:

But it worked fine before. But as soon as I messaged a problem it just gets deleted? Very suspicious. Maybe I am paranoid but one heck of a coincidence. Right?
Then I get 2 different prices for a reship? Very messy, hope you clean it up, but not on money. Simple fix? Tracking.
i never worked fine. We are still fixing the ticket system. And if you have more questions just email. If you want tracked shipping to your country then i sugest to look for a different shop.