Lisegeriawave

A biggest set of reviews about all online research chemicals vendors and suppliers!
Charac

16 Jun 2019, 07:17

hollyyyy wrote:
12 Jun 2019, 20:26
they cheated me on 130 euro about 1 month ago
SCAM AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry but i dont think they scam anybody. Perhaps your order was seized by costums.
Which shipping option did you choose? They offer tracked shipping for only 2 or 3 euros extra. So if you took the untracked option its your own fault and as i wrote above i think you are lying and just want to harm their business.

You are the first person who says they scammed you, so if you dont write more details or have any kind of proof please shut the ***** up.
Charac

16 Jun 2019, 11:57

As promised here is the review of my third order from lisergiawave.com:

Again i can only write positive stuff about this shop. For me it is the best vendor at the moment.

Like always the costumer support answers to questions in hours, no matter which day you write. Thanks guys for this great work!

The shipping is not slow but could be a bit faster. That is not the fault of lisergiawave, it is the spanish postal service. Once i got my order after 4 days, the last two one took between 6-8 days. I must admit that i always choose the regular shipping option and not the express shipping service.
First of all its the cheapest option and i need no tracking number because i know they send it and would never scam.

The stealth is good and much better than what other vendors consider as safe. The next big plus is that they dont send from the netherlands which is very risky since a couple of month.

The products i ordered this time where NEP and Etizolam powder.
The NEP is pure, strong and simply top notch.
So again 10 / 10 points.
The Etizolam powder is also very pure and highly potent for a very cheap price.
Etizolam gets 10 / 10 points, too.

Main products:
2-FMA, 3-FMP, 3-MMC, NEP, Eth-Lad, 1p-LSD, 1a-LSD, Etizolam powder/pellets, 3-MEO-PCP,
4-HO-MIPT, Diclazepam/ Clonazolam pellets, 6-APB and more.

The support wrote me that they get 3-FA and 5-meo-Mipt in stock soon which will make many people happy because its almost impossible to get from a legit source inside the EU.

If you think i only try to promote the shop you are completly wrong. Just try a small test order, and you will know what i am talking a out.
Raf66

16 Jun 2019, 15:34

Charac wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 19:33
After my second order from lisergiawave.com i can only say again, this shop is one of the best around.

SHIPPING and STEALTH: This time it took 7 days from spain to germany which is completly acceptabel. My last order took only 4 days, so i first thought they shipped it later but after checking the stamp i knew that they send it on the day my payment arrived. So the post simply took longer and it was not their fault. I took the standard shipping option without tracking which only costs 4 euro which is very cheap.
If you want your order in 2 days you can choose express shipment with tracking for 12 euro.
About the stealth i can say only good things. The letter has a return address and looks completly like a normal letter. No air bubble envelope which is a huge plus because in 99% of all customs interceptions, air bubble envelopes gets checked and normal letters are very safe instead.
RATING: 5/5 points for shipping and stealth.

PRODUCTS: This time i ordered NEP and 2-FMA. First of all we can be very happy that this vendor has this rare chem in stock, i was looking for 2-FMA a long time since the ban. The quality of their 2-FMA is good and almost as potent as the bre ban stuff from years ago. It is very clean and pure and comes in white crystaline powder form. I would give a 4/5 points rating for this batch.

The NEP is one of the best batches i ever had. I tried this chem from more than five vendors and their NEP is awsome. Very potent, pure and i can only give a 5/5 points rating for their batch.
RATING: 4.5/ 5 points for the quality of this chems.

SUPPORT: Now we come to the point which is one of the most important aspects in my opinion. Lisergiawave has the best costumer support since S.I. closed. They answer to every question within a couple of hours even on weekends. Friendly and very proffessional in every aspect. I dealt with more than 20 shops and never had such a positive experience with any costumer support.
RATING: 5/5 points and a huge thanks for this fantastic work.
COMPLETE RATING: 4,75/5 points which is one of best ratings i ever gave.

PRODUCTS in stock: 2-FMA, 3-FPM, NEP, ETIZOLAM powder and pellets, DICLAZEPAM pellets, 1p-LSD, 1a-LSD, ETH-LAD, 3-MEO-PCP, 4-HO-MIPT and many more.

E-mail: contact@lisergiawave.com
Payment: Wire-transfer, Bitcoin
Shipping options: normal and untracked for 4 euro, normal with tracking for 6 euro and express with tracking for 12 euro.

I will order many times more and can only recommend this fantastic vendor.
My only problem that they only offer normal post, even if tracked but no other Couriers with Pickup Options.
But it seems You are fine with normal spain post to Germany.?!? Thats mean german post will diver at the end.
So you had 3 times good experience?
Thanks for the detailed review
Charac

16 Jun 2019, 23:59

Thats right they only offer regular or express shipping. Just contact the support and ask if they can make an exception and send it by courier.
I made only positive experience with regular mail. As i wrote it took between 4 and 8 days to germany.
The stealth is good and its much saver than ordering from the netherlands.
Of course there is always a risk included when you order something from another country.
Anyway you cant find a better shop at the moment.
If you have questions just write a pm.
charmedizgud

19 Jun 2019, 13:27

Great site! Shipping is a bit confusing for me since I am in the same country but it was SUPER fast and (s)he made sure it got to me when I needed it. I highly recommend this vendor!!
10/10
Raf66

20 Jun 2019, 16:58

Charac wrote:
16 Jun 2019, 23:59
Thats right they only offer regular or express shipping. Just contact the support and ask if they can make an exception and send it by courier.
I made only positive experience with regular mail. As i wrote it took between 4 and 8 days to germany.
The stealth is good and its much saver than ordering from the netherlands.
Of course there is always a risk included when you order something from another country.
Anyway you cant find a better shop at the moment.
If you have questions just write a pm.
Thank you for the reply
properidiot

21 Jun 2019, 13:27

I placed an order from them. I paid for express shipping, their site says it should take 2-5 days and that it doesn't require signature. It took 9 days to get here and it did require signature, but I wasn't home (I wasn't expecting a fucking signature u know) so I had to wait 2 more days and go pick it up at the post office

The products are great and their support answers quickly, but their express shipping is kind of a scam lol. I can understand the extra days but they explicitly said no signature
SJ57

21 Jun 2019, 17:50

Thanks people,
I think from reading the posts I'm going to make an order as they say they post to UK and I'll happily pay tracking.
They also have the stuff I'm interested in. They'll find I'm a loyal genuine in research market.

I just hope they're the same. Thanks to everyone for their opinions.
Charac

22 Jun 2019, 19:28

properidiot wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 13:27
I placed an order from them. I paid for express shipping, their site says it should take 2-5 days and that it doesn't require signature. It took 9 days to get here and it did require signature, but I wasn't home (I wasn't expecting a fucking signature u know) so I had to wait 2 more days and go pick it up at the post office

The products are great and their support answers quickly, but their express shipping is kind of a scam lol. I can understand the extra days but they explicitly said no signature
May i ask where do you live? I can understand that you a little bit upset because of the signature but i think it depends in which country you live. In some you have to sign in other you dont. But 9 days is longer than i ever waited even i always choose regular mail. Did the tracking work at least? Because i think about taking the tracked option but only of course if its worth it.
The good news are that they get new NEP next week and as i already wrote 3-FA and 5-meo-Mipt in the near future.
For me the best shop with ultra high quality products and they really try to make their costumers happy.
SJ57

22 Jun 2019, 20:02

I live in the UK which there are high restrictions on but we've got from NL OK but always out of stock.

I'll give them a try as I've emailed and they said they'll send to UK but they've nothing in stock.

I only research benzo pellets or blotters and tnh haven't a clue what all the others mean like 2fm etc, all of those I've no idea at all just benzo's.

I don't mind paying xtra for tracked which normally gives you 1 reship as long as they get here OK.

Thanks for the chat.