Lisegeriawave

A biggest set of reviews about all online research chemicals vendors and suppliers!
SJ57
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 May 2019, 20:47

24 Jun 2019, 20:51

I'm waiting for them to get clonazolam in stock and making a couple of small orders..

Clean website unlike some RCs websites!

Any other vendors doing benzo's that are genuine and reliable?
properidiot
Posts: 15
Joined: 30 Mar 2019, 19:29

25 Jun 2019, 13:25

Charac wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 19:28
May i ask where do you live? I can understand that you a little bit upset because of the signature but i think it depends in which country you live. In some you have to sign in other you dont. But 9 days is longer than i ever waited even i always choose regular mail. Did the tracking work at least? Because i think about taking the tracked option but only of course if its worth it.
The good news are that they get new NEP next week and as i already wrote 3-FA and 5-meo-Mipt in the near future.
For me the best shop with ultra high quality products and they really try to make their costumers happy.
yea 9 days is more than what I get with untracked on other sites. I get all of my orders from NL in 3-5 days, maybe Spanish post is just much slower. Tracking worked great, it was shipped when they said it was and it updated like everyday. The signature thing probably depends on the country yea but then they should add that on their website, if you say no signature I kind of expect no signature. If it said "you might have to sign it" I would've picked untracked

everything else was great, this is legit my only nitpick lol
Charac
Posts: 24
Joined: 20 May 2019, 21:05

25 Jun 2019, 22:46

properidiot wrote:
25 Jun 2019, 13:25
Charac wrote:
22 Jun 2019, 19:28
May i ask where do you live? I can understand that you a little bit upset because of the signature but i think it depends in which country you live. In some you have to sign in other you dont. But 9 days is longer than i ever waited even i always choose regular mail. Did the tracking work at least? Because i think about taking the tracked option but only of course if its worth it.
The good news are that they get new NEP next week and as i already wrote 3-FA and 5-meo-Mipt in the near future.
For me the best shop with ultra high quality products and they really try to make their costumers happy.
yea 9 days is more than what I get with untracked on other sites. I get all of my orders from NL in 3-5 days, maybe Spanish post is just much slower. Tracking worked great, it was shipped when they said it was and it updated like everyday. The signature thing probably depends on the country yea but then they should add that on their website, if you say no signature I kind of expect no signature. If it said "you might have to sign it" I would've picked untracked

everything else was great, this is legit my only nitpick lol
Thanks for your answer. I will try the tracked but not the express airmail for my next order.
Lets see how long it takes. May i ask again in which country you live?
doesit
Posts: 5
Joined: 12 Jun 2019, 17:29

05 Jul 2019, 11:27

top notch vendor all i have to say,

reading material etiloz powder. 5/5
communication 5/5
speed 4 days.

second time purchasing and always delivers as promised.
Fuckthisforum
Posts: 32
Joined: 13 May 2019, 09:41

05 Jul 2019, 11:45

doesit wrote:
05 Jul 2019, 11:27
top notch vendor all i have to say,

reading material etiloz powder. 5/5
communication 5/5
speed 4 days.

second time purchasing and always delivers as promised.
Image
hollyyyy
Posts: 60
Joined: 06 Jun 2019, 10:58

06 Jul 2019, 13:29

fucking shit Vendor
Charac
Posts: 24
Joined: 20 May 2019, 21:05

11 Jul 2019, 18:07

This time onl short review for my 5. order from this shop, because i dont think that i can write better things, i allready did in my last few feedbacks.

Support: 10/10
They answer to every question after a couple of hours even on weekends.

Shipping: 10/10
Very good stealth and you can choose between tracked or regular. It takes between 4 and 7 days until it arrives.

Quality: 10/10
This time i ordered NEP and 3-Fpm. The NEP is the best you can get at the moment. The 3-Fpm is also ultra clean and pure. I only had it from 4 other vendors so far but its on par with the best stuff i received from them.

So again i can only repeat that lisergiawave.com is as good as it can gets in every aspect of the game.

They wrote me that they get clonazolam pellets in around two weeks and NEP will be restocked as soon as possible.
Fuckthisforum
Posts: 32
Joined: 13 May 2019, 09:41

11 Jul 2019, 22:00

Fuckthisforum wrote:
05 Jul 2019, 11:45
doesit wrote:
05 Jul 2019, 11:27
top notch vendor all i have to say,

reading material etiloz powder. 5/5
communication 5/5
speed 4 days.

second time purchasing and always delivers as promised.
Image
Charac
Posts: 24
Joined: 20 May 2019, 21:05

26 Jul 2019, 14:44

This forum is becoming a real joke. Anyway a short review for lisergiawave.com:
Support friendly and fast as ususal, still the best support i ever worked with.
Shipping is fast with very good stealth and takes between 4-7 days.
Products are top notch, especially the NEP which is out of stock at the momement blew me away. But also their 3-FPM and 2-FMA are very pure and i cant find any better batches somewhere else.
So again, this is the best shop around at the moment and i am so happy that i found it.
fernok
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 Jul 2019, 12:35

30 Jul 2019, 15:08

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Last edited by fernok on 31 Jul 2019, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply