lysergi.com

A biggest set of reviews about all online research chemicals vendors and suppliers!
fuckmybossgodie

15 May 2019, 19:34

VENDOR NAME - lysergi
VENDOR WEBSITE - lysergi.com
CONTACT - INFO@LYSERGI.COM
FEATURED PRODUCTS - LSD, 4-AcO, 4-HO, 4-MeO, 5-Meo, DPT, MET, EPT, MPT

Hello, dear researcher, i invite you to share your opinion, your experience with this store and the quality of their products.

I hope that it will help protect us fellow researcher and the want to be researcher in further to avoid scam, as a community.
fuckmybossgodie

15 May 2019, 19:44

Shit tones of review about this site, positive , negative, selective scam you name it.

but my gut feeling say it could be worth trying so i ordered

confirm payment: 10-May (exactly a month after order from Chemtheroy, which still not thing has arrive, no respond)

confirm shipped: 14- May (could be earlier didnt go check every day)

finger cross that my product will arrived. will update later good or bad...
fuckmybossgodie

22 May 2019, 14:21

CA to some where in Asia around east china or west or south no where near haha (non registered mail)

confirm payment : 10-May

confirm shipped : 14- May (could be earlier didnt go check every day)

Holy fark it arrived: 22-May

Nice seal, smelling fresh too, actually no smell (which it should) but when you open the bag it smell moist & my nose felt some thing after the sniff (very very very minor numbness, some weird feeling) or all just imagination.

Its real!!! not scam for sure, at least this time lol... if its as some said that this is a selective scam then i got it lucky this time, either way i will order again.

by the way fuck you again CHEMTHEORY, if you aren't scam it would have arrived. order on 10-april,,, till today still nothing,,, no 1 will ever stop lucy in the mail...
fuckmybossgodie

01 Jun 2019, 17:21

Finally get around to test it and found shit they send me empty blotter paper.....

Lab rat test nothing... Ehrlich tested,,, nothing...

FUCK..... fast as fark delivery but not thing in it scuff down 4.5.6 fuckss remember how many tabs, still not thing

Picutre ref via link attached below

Control on both left : source form darknet

test 1:
Middle tab
https://ibb.co/4pdJbkz

test 2:
Top tab
https://ibb.co/k3kQXHV

is it normal with RC scene? any one?

if you ask what is in the other??? if problem not resolved sure will nail them on the cross... and post it in every forum i could find...
fuckmybossgodie

01 Jun 2019, 22:54

some more to go on now

Ehrlich don't work with 1p-lsd so call slow but fuk that

http://drugs.tripsit.me/1p-lsd

after further test & research (google) there will be more vendor to bust
fuckmybossgodie

09 Jun 2019, 17:13

after 7 days rest,,,

yes there is some thing in it, 1.5 tab of 1p, heavy body tension, but shit on visual pretty much all gone at mid of the 4th hours into it. its there but you have to look for it... not all over the place compare to darknet source...

some say 1p effect depend on metabolism??? i snapped out of it rather quickly??? any input??? any experience researcher out there???

Ehrlich test not helping neither, it should work between 1-3 hours... no color.. 1p from another vendor show pink~ish 15min in,,, is it normal?
fuckmybossgodie

09 Jul 2019, 19:23

well the lone wolf with this vendor just made another purchased some spirit molecule powder this time, two days ago. it said shipped today finger cross it will arrive. cant wait to see my mouse have his break through.
fuckmybossgodie

17 Jul 2019, 01:36

Arrived yesterday, hell they send it to me via rocket? Less then a week, even faster then last time, crazy....
But my scale is cheapo toys... I might have got the dose all wrong... no tunnel... :(
Baubat

12 Aug 2019, 06:13

Sooo?? Any progress with your mouse's breakthrough?
Baubat

12 Aug 2019, 06:14

Sooo?? Any progress with your mouse's breakthrough?