chemcloud

A biggest set of reviews about all online research chemicals vendors and suppliers!
Pedroletgo

27 May 2019, 17:31

Made an order at the beginning of the month, comment seemed to be positive so I decided to take the leap. According to their website, payment was accepted and Order was shipped on the 6th of May. Which was just before they had a website glitch.

Since then I started to write to them to have a tracking number for my order. Even if I had all the info and the Invoice from their own site they didn't seemed to be able to find my order and when they did they just told me it was shipped. It looked like everytime I got an answer from them, it was from someone different that didn't read any of the previous mail.

Can't say for sure that they are a scam, because they replied quite fast to my mails, but If they are not a scam they are badly organized. Never got a answer of any question I asked them in all the discussions we had.

Hope they will do a reship or something. If they do I will let you know.

But for now I wouldn't recommend Chemcloud, risks seems to high
Freddy

27 May 2019, 21:53

Pedroletgo wrote:
27 May 2019, 17:31
Made an order at the beginning of the month, comment seemed to be positive so I decided to take the leap. According to their website, payment was accepted and Order was shipped on the 6th of May. Which was just before they had a website glitch.

Since then I started to write to them to have a tracking number for my order. Even if I had all the info and the Invoice from their own site they didn't seemed to be able to find my order and when they did they just told me it was shipped. It looked like everytime I got an answer from them, it was from someone different that didn't read any of the previous mail.

Can't say for sure that they are a scam, because they replied quite fast to my mails, but If they are not a scam they are badly organized. Never got a answer of any question I asked them in all the discussions we had.

Hope they will do a reship or something. If they do I will let you know.

But for now I wouldn't recommend Chemcloud, risks seems to high

Chemcloud 100% scamsite
mrgerry

29 May 2019, 12:43

2nd time I order payment made 1 week ago and they are still fking about. You have to keep reminding them about your order, customer service is shit. :shock:
willk618

29 May 2019, 14:22

Ordered twice. First time went fine. Second took forever and the etizolam powder they've sent me looks and feels suspiciously like they've just crushed up pills. Doesn't seem anywhere near as potent as last batch either.
mrgerry

29 May 2019, 15:13

I have just had to post a screenshot from my online banking account to once again prove payment was made 1 week ago. ordered twice and got pissed around twice, do believe selective scammer.
Skitz420

29 May 2019, 15:47

First order was fine. They still had AL-LAD in stock back then.
But now I placed a new order which arrived yesterday. Only half of the items arrived.
I texted them instantly and they responded very soon. But I have to place a new order to get my missing items. But this was my last order because I am only interested in psychedelics.
We'll see what will happen. I mean I paid for the items
mrgerry

29 May 2019, 16:48

Definite 100% selective scam do not order
mrgerry

30 May 2019, 10:31

SCAM SCAM AVOID AVOID After sending screenshot of online bank transfer the still allege payment not received THEY ARE SCAMMERS
mrgerry

30 May 2019, 18:06

They now say they will post 2morro, fking wankers believe it when i see avoid.
Snoopydogg

31 May 2019, 08:39

mrgerry wrote:
30 May 2019, 18:06
They now say they will post 2morro, fking wankers believe it when i see avoid.
They are scammers, they gave me a fake tracking number. I have screenshots With email DPD official, With time and date.

DPD Say:
Good morning and thank you for contacting us.

I am sorry to say we have not received any parcel from your sender,
We have only received the address details.
I request you to contact sender for the parcel details.

Please contact your sender.

Thanks & Regards,
Neelofer
DPD Customer Service