www.lisergiawave.com

A biggest set of reviews about all online research chemicals vendors and suppliers!
Nothingisreal

28 Jan 2019, 23:13

Here I write another update to LiserGiaWave.
The support extremely friendly and very competent in answering any questions, one of the things I find so positive about this shop.
The betting options are Bitcoin and bank transfer, I have decided to pay by bank transfer.
The shipping here also offers a number of options that are associated with fair and traceable additional costs, but I have chosen for the standard shipping because I have never had problems with the delivery or shipping.
With LiserGiaWave everything arrived where I already come to the shipping time which was exactly 5 days with stamp from Spain.
The Stealh is very well made or stings it in my opinion more hevor, you can tell here you have your thoughts made and implemented.
My order contained this time: NEP, 3-MMC.
First, I come to the NEP which comes as a rather coarse powder with crystalline effect, and the application forms are here Oral and Nasal I have chosen the Nasal application.
The spectrum of activity here euphoric, stimulating and driving, just NEP typical.
I consider the batch of this NEP extremely well and of very good quality.
Now I come to the 3-MMC which comes here as a white powder as well with crystalline effect, the application forms here as well as oral and nasal whereby I've used it again Nasal.
The spectrum of activity here is very stimulating, stimulating, euphoric, with the main part extending more in the euphoria that stings in the foreground.
I find the batch of the 3-MMC as well as the very good quality of the 3-MMC.

Finally I give a thumbs up and a shop recommendation for: www.lisergiawave.com
Raf66

31 Jan 2019, 05:47

Does Any one lese tried this Vendor?
Any other good or bad experience with this Vendor?
Nothingisreal

20 Feb 2019, 10:34

Here's another update from me to www.lisergiawave.com.
The support and email exchange is very reliable and fast, in addition, the contact is always friendly.
They have not changed the payment options ie Bank transfer and Bitcoin are still selectable.
The shipping or different options of shipping remain optionally available.
I have completed my order by bank transfer and have chosen the standard shipping,
the letter with the excellent stealth reached me after 4 days with stamp from Spain.
The substances I ordered were the NEP and the 2-FMA.
To the NEP and the spectrum of action I can only add that it is after repeated testing, but is a very strong batch, the rush is penetrating and definitely long-lasting, here you should not choose too high initial dose.
Otherwise, you can not write much to NEP except that the quality of the batch in my opinion very good.
Now I come to the 2-FMA what I personally like very well, so the substance in my opinion has a very quiet craving.
It is a very own substance that does not have a rush for it, but this consistent and balanced euphoria, the weird and most personal thing I like most about substance is that it does not cause any carving, although it is very strong so the duration of the effect Do not underestimate, but all the time you spend your time doing things from listening to music to doing real work.
You do not sit there overstimulated by the rest of the effect around and push movies, no, so for me the effect has already attracted but the thought of just sitting around rum did not occur, even after 12 hours after the last line, I just wanted to fool around run with music.
The day after that was surprisingly good and slightly anti-depressive, although I do not know that from upsizing therefore my assessment of this substance is self-evident.
The quality of the batch was also very good in my opinion.

Finally, I give a thumbs up and a shop recommendation to: www.lisergiawave.com
Nothingisreal

12 Mar 2019, 02:43

Here's another update from me to LiserGiaWave.
The support very friendly and very fast in answering questions, as well as you always get a competent answer is standard for the shop.
The payment options are still bank transfer and Bitcoin.
The shipping is optional and the prices of it understandable and fair.
I always choose the standard shipping because I never had problems with shipping to LiserGiaWave.
The shipping is carried out according to the stamp from Spain, the stealth and the packaging remain very good in my opinion.
The shipping time was exactly 4 days for me and therefore quite fast and reliable.
My order included this time again the NEP and the clonazolam pellets.
First, I come to the NEP, which comes as a white powder with crystalline effect therefore, from the spectrum of action, it is rather to classify as stronger upper or this batch was consistently very strong when filling the assortment of LiserGiaWave or there is no batch change as far as I am concerned can judge.
Therefore, I can only advise anyone not to choose a high initial dose to make it comfortable, the effect can only be said that manifests itself in a violent dopamine rush which in turn of a serotonin note that is reflected in a very strong euphoria wide.
Second, I come to the clonazolam pellets indicated with 0.5mg of the active ingredient, the appearance of the pellets have been clean and neatly processed.
The spectrum of action of the clonazolam is more likely to be considered a strong benzodiazepine, since the effect initially manifests itself in an anxiolytic component but then changes to a deep
Sedation that lasts for a very long time, and from the peak of the effect the euphoria comes out very penetrating.
Since the clonazolam is a substance of the class of benzodiazepines Safe Use should be self-evident.

Finally I give a thumbs up and a shop recommendation for: www.lisergiawave.com
irongron

05 Apr 2019, 15:15

Ordered 10g of 3-FPM and it arrived today. Good product and is not cut to shit like the garbage I got from Gr8researchchemicals.. Racks up well and smokes up well in the pipe too. Helpful support as I had some problems with the bank transfer but we worked it out. Will probably re-order from them again for sure.
Nothingisreal

11 Apr 2019, 10:55

Hereby I wanted to write another update to LiserGiaWave.
The support very very friendly and above all helpful in all concerns around the shop.
The betting options remain bank transfer and Bitcoin.
I have chosen bank transfer orders for almost all of my orders as well as the standard shipping, as I've never had any problems or anything else, my orders have all come and arrived reliably.
The shipping has many additional options that are associated with a fair surcharge, but here everyone has to decide for themselves which shipping he prefers.
I have to mention that the stealth and packaging are well thought out and very well done.
My order reached me after 4 days and came from the stamp of Spain.
First, I come to my personal absolute favorite of substances in this shop namely the NEP.
The NEP comes as a white powder with crystalline effect therefore and has a slightly chemical smell of quite seductive smells, it is in the same in my opinion very good and especially very strong batch.
The spectrum of action includes extreme and especially long-lasting euphoria followed by no less strong stimulation, I would add attach rather prefer not to choose a high initial dose because as I often emphasize this batch really very strong turns out in my opinion.
Now I come to the clonazolam pellets that come with 0.5mg of active ingredient per pellet therefore,
The pellets look good and have been processed especially cleanly.
The active substance or the benzodiazepine clonazolam is a heavyweight in its class and should also be treated as safe use and no high initial doses should be self-evident.
The spectrum of action of the clonazolam is strongly sedating as well as strongly anxiolytic as these two components are accompanied by a very strong euphoria.

Finally, I can only give a clear shop recommendation to: www.lisergiawave.com
rechem

11 Apr 2019, 11:20

Nothingisreal wrote:
11 Apr 2019, 10:55
Hereby I wanted to write another update to LiserGiaWave.
The support very very friendly and above all helpful in all concerns around the shop.
The betting options remain bank transfer and Bitcoin.
I have chosen bank transfer orders for almost all of my orders as well as the standard shipping, as I've never had any problems or anything else, my orders have all come and arrived reliably.
The shipping has many additional options that are associated with a fair surcharge, but here everyone has to decide for themselves which shipping he prefers.
I have to mention that the stealth and packaging are well thought out and very well done.
My order reached me after 4 days and came from the stamp of Spain.
First, I come to my personal absolute favorite of substances in this shop namely the NEP.
The NEP comes as a white powder with crystalline effect therefore and has a slightly chemical smell of quite seductive smells, it is in the same in my opinion very good and especially very strong batch.
The spectrum of action includes extreme and especially long-lasting euphoria followed by no less strong stimulation, I would add attach rather prefer not to choose a high initial dose because as I often emphasize this batch really very strong turns out in my opinion.
Now I come to the clonazolam pellets that come with 0.5mg of active ingredient per pellet therefore,
The pellets look good and have been processed especially cleanly.
The active substance or the benzodiazepine clonazolam is a heavyweight in its class and should also be treated as safe use and no high initial doses should be self-evident.
The spectrum of action of the clonazolam is strongly sedating as well as strongly anxiolytic as these two components are accompanied by a very strong euphoria.

Finally, I can only give a clear shop recommendation to: www.lisergiawave.com
friend,we aslo have nep is the white crystallline,and the price is 800usd/kg,it is the lowest price,if u need,u can contact to my email is paul@hy-chemshop.com
Nothingisreal

09 Jul 2019, 00:25

Hereby I would like to write another update to LiserGiaWave.
First, I come to the customer support who remained very friendly and above all helpful, I find super.
The ordering process itself has remained simple, the payment options Bank Transfer and Bitcoin are still optionally selectable.
I made my order by bank transfer and received my order after 4 days.
The stealth is great and the packaging quality.
This time I got the 3-MMC and the Etizolam pellets.
I start with the 3-MMC this comes as a white powder with glitter effect therefore, and appears to be purely optically flawless, the batch is still the same so there has not been any batch change the quality is also very good in my opinion, but now I come to the spectrum of activity this gives the classic 3-MMC feeling used again speak first you get a rush that passes into a more serotonin-containing and then this again in violent euphoria with an Upper typical stimulation again, from me this batch classified as very pure.
Now I come to the Etizolam pellets which come as normal white pellets and are indicated with 1mg of the active ingredient. Above all, the pellets are clean and tidy. The spectrum of action here manifests itself in a fairly strong anxiety-solving component and goes over the classic Sedition, the pellets are precisely dosed and I find just so important in the production of an active ingredient of the substances class to Etizolam heard that the quality is very good, personally The LiserGiaWave is clearly different from some other shops in terms of quality, and the customer support is also very good
GiaWave to my trusted tribe Vendoren.
Finally, I would like to give a shop recommendation for LiserGiaWave.com.
porkandbeansboy

09 Jul 2019, 05:05

Ironically this Vendor was mentioned on a different Forum Website very similar to this one. I read one Post saying how they have some Products that the OP in the Thread was looking for and that they are Legit.

Start using the Website below some people from this Forum made a New Forum Review Website and this place is running on less than 1-Year of what is a Free 1 Free Year after last Payment is overdue when it comes to the .eu Website Domains so ya that is the only reason this place still exists and it is COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY WITHOUT MODERATORS AND HAS A SHIT load of bad outcomes if you come here for Forum Reviews your going to get Ripped off or lose your Money when you could help spread the word about the New Website and make it more popular or even help it expand in the way of being a Moderator for them over there okay?

http://www.rcvendors.com
Eat Healthy, Stay Fit And Die anyways.
doesit

09 Jul 2019, 19:46

porkandbeansboy wrote:
09 Jul 2019, 05:05
Ironically this Vendor was mentioned on a different Forum Website very similar to this one. I read one Post saying how they have some Products that the OP in the Thread was looking for and that they are Legit.

Start using the Website below some people from this Forum made a New Forum Review Website and this place is running on less than 1-Year of what is a Free 1 Free Year after last Payment is overdue when it comes to the .eu Website Domains so ya that is the only reason this place still exists and it is COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY WITHOUT MODERATORS AND HAS A SHIT load of bad outcomes if you come here for Forum Reviews your going to get Ripped off or lose your Money when you could help spread the word about the New Website and make it more popular or even help it expand in the way of being a Moderator for them over there okay?

http://www.rcvendors.com
completely agree joined not so long ago, but few weeks now i see litterally trash posting all kinds of scams, dick pics, and other crap - not even single mod attempt to ban few clowns.

as for lisergia, so far few times ordered stealth, very friendly service no beating round bush and items as described, prob single most legit vendor.