User gheorgherre - spainrc

You was scammed? Just tell us your story and warn other users!
lezergold

17 Apr 2019, 17:28

Yes , i got scammed. The user who recommended this vendor (SPAINRC@PROTONMAIL.COM) was georgherre , be carefully with him, he is a scammer in my opinion (now he isn't answering haha), maybe he is spainrc@protonmail.com , he gave me some photos with proofs of the packages from them( he didn't have to, i knew it's something wrong because he tried to give me the trust for others lol) but it was clearly his writing on an envelope (a badly SPAINRC text, very bad written , like a 12years old kid without hands maybe :)) ) .
Paid 200euros , and after that, no answer from spainrc and gheorgherre . He also said "wait, they will answer, they sometimes do this..
Stay safe , waiting for PM's with a trusted forum or a trusted vendor !

Cheers and stay safe from idiots !

My other reply at viewtopic.php?f=14&t=894&start=30 !
Zeus^’

19 Apr 2019, 09:56

I don’t trust this forum it seems it’s created for scamming and ripping off people’s money chem cloud ripped me off now you talking of chem.eu and the admin I trust only therealrc and still waiting on www.chinabestchems.com. I get dm from scammers here trying to be vendors everyone here is not safe, let’s get along with servers on discord they more reliable than this piece of shit
whocaresaboutmyname?

13 May 2019, 23:23

Zeus^’ wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 09:56
I don’t trust this forum it seems it’s created for scamming and ripping off people’s money chem cloud ripped me off now you talking of chem.eu and the admin I trust only therealrc and still waiting on www.chinabestchems.com. I get dm from scammers here trying to be vendors everyone here is not safe, let’s get along with servers on discord they more reliable than this piece of shit
How and when did you get scammed by chemcloud?
Peter

04 Jun 2019, 16:35

I HAVE BEEN FRAUDED TOO. I HAVE FOUND A PAGE WHERE ANOTHER PERSON COMPLAIN ABOUT THE NEW SITE RCVENDORS.COM
ON TRUSTPILOT.COM
ALL TOGETHER COMMUNITY LET'S SAY THE TRUTH ABOUT GHEORGHERRE !!!!