Chempirate scam site

You was scammed? Just tell us your story and warn other users!
Freddy
Posts: 32
Joined: 16 May 2019, 17:07

29 May 2019, 16:22

https://chempirate.com

Scam site! Avoid
howhigh
Posts: 52
Joined: 09 Mar 2019, 10:37

01 Jun 2019, 11:38

they are no scam they are the top one now on Europe U are scam :)
howhigh
Posts: 52
Joined: 09 Mar 2019, 10:37

01 Jun 2019, 11:39

chempirate is the best :)
sledziu
Posts: 115
Joined: 26 Jan 2019, 17:23

03 Jun 2019, 07:53

Freddy wrote:
29 May 2019, 16:22
https://chempirate.com

Scam site! Avoid
:):)hiiiiiiiiii U are the scam! avoid :)
but its true they are very good vendor on market now
they no scam!!!
I m ordering every last week always nice :)
Freddy
Posts: 32
Joined: 16 May 2019, 17:07

03 Jun 2019, 15:04

sledziu wrote:
03 Jun 2019, 07:53
Freddy wrote:
29 May 2019, 16:22
https://chempirate.com

Scam site! Avoid
:):)hiiiiiiiiii U are the scam! avoid :)
but its true they are very good vendor on market now
they no scam!!!
I m ordering every last week always nice :)

Your 40 post 90% fake chempirate review / promo :D CHEMPIRATE SCAM SITE! AVOID
sledziu
Posts: 115
Joined: 26 Jan 2019, 17:23

03 Jun 2019, 17:29

I don t think so just my first order was from them and I m ordering just from them because never problems and very good quality :) somebody was writing this before I can just post about them because I just ordering from chempirate :)
howhigh
Posts: 52
Joined: 09 Mar 2019, 10:37

05 Jun 2019, 19:59

chempirate is not scam is the best now im ordering last couple of months just from them always greta why scam?????????????????
User avatar
gheorgherre
Posts: 439
Joined: 03 Nov 2018, 15:05
Location: Moldova
Contact:

05 Jun 2019, 23:28

howhigh wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 19:59
chempirate is not scam is the best now im ordering last couple of months just from them always greta why scam?????????????????
Where did you appear
howhigh
Posts: 52
Joined: 09 Mar 2019, 10:37

06 Jun 2019, 10:41

??????????
Snoopydogg
Posts: 29
Joined: 24 May 2019, 17:06

08 Jun 2019, 14:58

Freddy wrote:
03 Jun 2019, 15:04
sledziu wrote:
03 Jun 2019, 07:53
Freddy wrote:
29 May 2019, 16:22
https://chempirate.com

Scam site! Avoid
:):)hiiiiiiiiii U are the scam! avoid :)
but its true they are very good vendor on market now
they no scam!!!
I m ordering every last week always nice :)

Your 40 post 90% fake chempirate review / promo :D CHEMPIRATE SCAM SITE! AVOID
They are selective scammers!! I sent money With Bitcoin , payment confirmed and they not shipping order. I have screenshots With payment and order! Avoid chempirate !!
Post Reply