What happened to my beloved EBK?

The stongest stimulants - HEXEN, 3FPM, MDPHP, BKEBDP and lot of more!
ephylonetheelephant

28 Apr 2019, 09:34

My first experience with EBK was thru a domestic (USA) vendor and it was translucent large crystal chunks. There was clear, blue, pink, and slightly orange/yellow. I first tried vaporizing them and it worked ok, oral worked better but IV was a dream. Produced strong euphoria and an instant erection. This pink/blue/clear batch lasted from Nov till about Feb and was suddenly replaced with this neon orange material that tasted different when vaped. It was from the same lab that has the good xtal batch previously. It was pretty much confirmed inactive by several researchers including myself. Orally it produced some effect but not the same. There was never a CAS# or structure released and not much talk about it or vendors that i saw carrying it. Now I see it advertised by every lab in China. I even ordered 10g directly from rockchems and was sent threee 5g bags of different products Eutylone, 4CDC, and HEP. He told me it was because ebk was not strong and eutylone was much better. Ive gotten several more batches from domestic vendors. A pink and brown chunky version, a brown/tan xtal batch. I always test on foil first and each of these bathces had the unique recrystallization properties of Eutylone. When it starts to harden it grows litle feather like branches and if blown on they will break off and float around the room. I know it sounds crazy but the first time i saw it happen i thought i was tripping and dint tell anuyone. Someone else recently told me the same thing and i was glad to hear it wasnt just my imagination. Anyway, ive gotten recent bathced of BK-EBDP that produce these strong IV effects, exactly the same as the original EBK just much stronger in smaller amounts. This good ebk is compltely gone from the market as far as i can tell. What happened? Where did it go? Was eutylone being cut with bk ebdp to build hype for a chem that really has no effect? Why is it all eutylone now. Real eutylone hardly has any effect anyway. Whats going on with chinese labs?
jiejie

29 Apr 2019, 09:33

Last edited by jiejie on 17 Jul 2019, 11:22, edited 1 time in total.
jenmalik

18 May 2019, 19:29

jiejie is a SCAMMER!!!!
mary123

24 Jun 2019, 02:58

4f-adb (5f-adb)
5fmdmb2201 (nm2201)
adb-b
App-b
Fubemb
SGT67
SGT78
SGT25
SGT151
SGT263
H4
Anything need please kindly contact marychen351@gmail.com
abbotb325

10 Jul 2019, 05:29

ephylonetheelephant wrote:
28 Apr 2019, 09:34
My first experience with EBK was thru a domestic (USA) vendor and it was translucent large crystal chunks. There was clear, blue, pink, and slightly orange/yellow. I first tried vaporizing them and it worked ok, oral worked better but IV was a dream. Produced strong euphoria and an instant erection. This pink/blue/clear batch lasted from Nov till about Feb and was suddenly replaced with this neon orange material that tasted different when vaped. It was from the same lab that has the good xtal batch previously. It was pretty much confirmed inactive by several researchers including myself. Orally it produced some effect but not the same. There was never a CAS# or structure released and not much talk about it or vendors that i saw carrying it. Now I see it advertised by every lab in China. I even ordered 10g directly from rockchems and was sent threee 5g bags of different products Eutylone, 4CDC, and HEP. He told me it was because ebk was not strong and eutylone was much better. Ive gotten several more batches from domestic vendors. A pink and brown chunky version, a brown/tan xtal batch. I always test on foil first and each of these bathces had the unique recrystallization properties of Eutylone. When it starts to harden it grows litle feather like branches and if blown on they will break off and float around the room. I know it sounds crazy but the first time i saw it happen i thought i was tripping and dint tell anuyone. Someone else recently told me the same thing and i was glad to hear it wasnt just my imagination. Anyway, ive gotten recent bathced of BK-EBDP that produce these strong IV effects, exactly the same as the original EBK just much stronger in smaller amounts. This good ebk is compltely gone from the market as far as i can tell. What happened? Where did it go? Was eutylone being cut with bk ebdp to build hype for a chem that really has no effect? Why is it all eutylone now. Real eutylone hardly has any effect anyway. Whats going on with chinese labs?
hello friend
ebk is weaker,and eutylone is stronger.
you can try eutylone.
abbotb325@gmail.com
Last edited by abbotb325 on 07 Aug 2019, 05:45, edited 2 times in total.
Chinabestchems

15 Jul 2019, 15:41

We are good supplier from China www.chinabestchems.com many is testify to our quality and legitimacy