Can anyone help me?

About everything! If you need any help if you want to just talk - feel free to open new thread!
Necraal

09 Jul 2018, 15:14

Hello my research fellas, sorry for my bad english it it is not my native language im from Germany.

So here is my question, I ordered Clonazolam Powder from OS in the past and everthing was alright until the last week, he is gone.

So I'm looking for a good tapering Benzo, but I cannot find anything in the Internet right now. Can anyone help me with a Vendor that sells Benzo's with a longer Half life than Clonazolam? Diclazepam or Flubromazepam/zolam something that helps tapering without any problems.

Greetings from Germany
Void

17 Jun 2019, 16:03

Necraal wrote:
09 Jul 2018, 15:14
Hello my research fellas, sorry for my bad english it it is not my native language im from Germany.

So here is my question, I ordered Clonazolam Powder from OS in the past and everthing was alright until the last week, he is gone.

So I'm looking for a good tapering Benzo, but I cannot find anything in the Internet right now. Can anyone help me with a Vendor that sells Benzo's with a longer Half life than Clonazolam? Diclazepam or Flubromazepam/zolam something that helps tapering without any problems.

Greetings from Germany
Lizard Labs
SJ57

17 Jun 2019, 16:35

Hi
I'm looking for exactly the same clonazolam and longer life to taper off clonazolam but sent to the UK.

Is lizard labs a Web name or name on here?🤔

I've been getting from Netherlands skookums but not in stock for ages. China packages would be opened in UK.
Thanks
Void

17 Jun 2019, 21:54

SJ57 wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 16:35
Hi
I'm looking for exactly the same clonazolam and longer life to taper off clonazolam but sent to the UK.

Is lizard labs a Web name or name on here?🤔

I've been getting from Netherlands skookums but not in stock for ages. China packages would be opened in UK.
Thanks
Not send Uk.
SJ57

20 Jun 2019, 18:18

I've had from Netherlands regularly for more than a year or two, but they've been out of stock for a long time of benzo type rc's.

They say can be 'back ordered' which I've found out means out of stock!!

We've always paid 25.00 extra to have it tracked and so if it was lost one reship - but I'm unsure if they are going out of business???

We also get etiz from EU country with no problem at all - holiday country which is hot at this time.

So it's up to vendors to take the risk and we go 25.00 on top to allow 1 reship if there's problems.