PUSH !

Talk about events, arrange dates, exchange experiences! What is your favourite RC's for party?
nytmr

27 Apr 2018, 23:09

This Forum is from a very good high quality trustworthy Vendor with nice E-Mail Contact. I am sure that the guys from these Vendor is the type of Vendor thatwant only Happy Customer ! I am nytmr from germany. Hope the forum will become fuller, that would be nice. By times i ll write Reviews about products AND products from this Vendor. Sry now i havent enough time for a detailed Review about 3-MMC, but i can say. BUY BEFORE ITS GONE ! Truth words. 3-MMC feels bettter for me than Mephedrone, but ill do i.v. it now. The Crystals looks like very clean and it had only a little bit of smell. Yesterday i gave me an 30mg IV Shot,was on 12 Pola and 1 Flualprazolam Benzo 1mg. And wow. The Rush was incredible. by 30 ! mg. okok. My 3-MMC Review comes tomorrow today ive many done tests with 3-mmc. Its a really good quality and its a "clean" product..trust me. If u have any questions, ask me ! :evil:
h1dden

03 May 2018, 18:16

bro amazing review! i thought about make order in this vendor but now i will do it for sure! :oops: :P
magicraver

09 May 2018, 21:26

How many of these posts are vendors shilling? Lots of accounts, with a single post, on one vendor. Dosen't seem trustworthy at all.
rcvendorseu
Site Admin

10 May 2018, 10:39

magicraver wrote:
09 May 2018, 21:26
How many of these posts are vendors shilling? Lots of accounts, with a single post, on one vendor. Dosen't seem trustworthy at all.
what do you mean? we didn't find two the same posts - one person just trying to enliven our forum and add few posts about vendor which offer him samples, it's like should working cooperate between vendor and customer.

if you have doubts about the reliability of the store, please report it to us
---
https://rcvendors.eu - The best vendors service.
https://forum.rcvendors.eu - Online RC vendors reviews.